Voted #1 Wedding Officiant by Style
12TH ANNUAL STYLE READERS' CHOICE AWARDS
Click Here for More Information on Awards
| Sacramento County, Roseville, Placer Co. Regions
My commitment to you: As wedding Officiants are there to help and assist with planning and preparation, I am there to help you create a ceremony that will be pleasing to both of you. I view my role as your servant. This is your wedding ceremony that should be a very special day for the both of you. Your wedding day should be a wonderful union for you and your families celebrating your new life together. As wedding Officiants or ministers are there to help and assist in wedding preparations, I am there to help shape your vision and to make it a reality.
Flexibility: As a wedding officant, I enjoy working with other wedding professionals such as coordinators, photographers and DJs. I will also make certain the handling and signing of your license is carried out properly. My goal is to give you a wonderful day you'll always remember.
Types of Services Offered - Wedding Officiants:
You helped facilitate our most special moment and make it one that we will remember forever. With out you I don't know it would've been the same I know we will all be internally grateful.
Thank you so much for officiating our wedding. On the most important day of our lives it was so comforting knowing we had you to guide us through the process.
We knew from the beginning that we wanted Pastor Ken Birks to be our officiant. His professional and calming demeanor along with his vast experience made him an easy choice. Ken walked us through every step of the process including developing our declaration and easing us both through our vows on our special day.
Click Here to see complete comments & more
Getting Started - The Process:
- Contact me with your contact information, wedding date, time and location by filling out the contact form below.
- Once I receive your contact form, I will call you to set up an appointment for the initial consultation in which all of your questions and concerns are addressed.
- We secure a date and $100.00 deposit providing you are satisfied.
- I give you several ceremony options to choose from - you are free to alter them or use your own.
- We discuss whether you want pre-marital counseling or not.
Fees: The Complete fees
are listed below and
include the following:
- Initial Consultation (all your questions and concerns addressed)
- Complete review of written and oral details to totally personalize your ceremony.
If desired, a brief meeting to discuss any final details.
- Ceremony Rehearsal and Officiation.
- I normally do not attend rehearsal dinners, as most officiates know their role and many couples have a wedding coordinator. (However, if this service is desired, I am available).
- A written copy of your ceremony in booklet form.
- Filing of Legal Documents with Government Records.
- Provide a Wedding Ceremony and Vows Booklet from which to choose the words you most want to hear during your ceremony (and/or assist you in writing your own)
|January - March
||April - October
||November - December
Pre-Marital Counseling: Three sessions for an additional fee of $150.00
Note: Pre-marital counseling is not a pre-requisite, but is strongly advised. Please see the following page for reasons why Pre-Marital counseling is a wise investment of your time: Click Here Now.
Mileage Reimbursement: For Weddings outside of Sacramento,
Roseville Region only
If your wedding is being held within 25 miles of the Sacramento Area, there is no mileage reimbursement. For weddings held outside the Sacramento area, please see the chart below: Mileage and cost would include round trip to both wedding rehearsal and wedding plus driving time.
|136 - 165 =
201-250 = 185
251-325 = $225
As an Officiant I am there to help and assist with planning and preparation; I am there to help you create a ceremony that will be pleasing to both of you. This is your wedding ceremony that should be a very special day for the both of you. Your wedding day should be a wonderful union for you and your families celebrating your new life together. I am there to help shape your vision and to make it a reality.
Serving the Sacramento, Placer County Region including Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, Carmichael, North Highlands, Folsom,
Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Loomis, Rocklin, Orangevale, and Antelope
Premarital Counseling | Marriage License | Cost Services Offered | Ceremony Pastors | Roseville CA | Blood Test | Rehearsal Role
Marriage Minister |
Sermon Outlines Central & Bible Studies | Business Partners | Pastor Ken Birks | Books & Resources by Ken Birks
Resources.com | Events planning, and free web sites on PlanningLink.com! | Ken's Books on Amazon
| Marriage Minister
This website designed and optimized by Straight Arrow Enterprises